With a global database of applicants and state of art technology and process to Identify the best and brightest, Virtusasoft is committed to provide customer satisfaction through commitment and highest standards of service. Virtusasoft Professional Services allow our broad customers to maximize the value of outsourcing technical development.
With a range of skill sets and a flexible support network, Virtusasoft can quickly and cost effectively supply individuals or teams to client managed projects. We brand ourselves by the quality of our services and the quality of our deliverable. We spend a great amount of time and resources screening and hiring top quality consultants. This allows us to provide premier resources that meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Events of the past few years have brought new challenges for business, At the top of the list? Globalization, evolving technology, an aging workforce, Gen Y, intense regulatory environments and the reality of distributed work in the cloud. The implications of these changes are profound. Not being restricted to ROI, HR and Talent Management topics are starting to influence Bottom-line discussions. Talent Management and Business driven strategic HR services are all core areas for the forward-thinking organization.
Every organization wants to build and maintain a strong leadership bench, secure the supply of critical workforces and keep the people they have satisfied, motivated and in a state of constant development. Organizations facing these complex, urgent talent challenges can be tempted to jump in and start applying piecemeal solutions that rarely works. A better approach is to understand business priorities, build a foundation of facts, identify gaps in your workforce and then create a talent strategy with associated solutions that bring it all together. No two businesses have identical formulas for talent and assembling a talent strategy requires knowledge across key areas of an organization's goals, metrics, differentiators and infrastructure.
– Each candidate goes through a selection process to verify experience, education and technical skills. Our global database has application on file for each candidate. Business/professional references have been provided and checked. All appropriate testing and evaluation processes have been completed along with a face to face interview. In addition, we have verified each employee’s employment eligibility.
– Our Company is affiliated with The ISO 9000 professional organizations and accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Our Fortune 500 clients and partners speak volumes about our Global Outsourcing and Staffing Solutions.
– How long does it take to fill your need from the time the order is placed? Our Account Manager will take your formal job description and match candidates in our database to ensure quality service and placement. They will give an intensive analysis to your companies needs and assign several qualified candidates for interview. This process will take 24 for 48 hours. Full Temporary Staff Service Programs
- Virtusasoft Inc. will assume all payroll W-2 obligations and functions
- Includes screening and recruiting services
- 48-hour Employee Replacement Program
- Employee Benefits-medical, dental, vision, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 401k, holiday and vacation pay
- The hourly salary for the employee will be agreed upon in advance. Cost is never a surprise
- The bill rate is a percentage mark-up over hourly salary and varies on position title and duties
- Virtusasoft Inc. conversion policy will apply
Compliance with all Federal, and State requirements
Why Outsource Business Processes?
- Reduced costs compared to internal accounting and land department
- Allows management team to focus on building shareholder value, not hiring and managing employees
- On demand access to the staff and systems you need to grow your business
- Regulatory and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Access to large-company technology without the cost or complexity
Why Outsource Business Processes?
- We are one of the lowest risk vendors in the market due to our size and scope of services. Our competition consists of much smaller firms without access to the same level of resources or staff as Skolix Solutions
- We are the industry leader in delivering access to information to help run your business. In addition to hundreds of reports, Skolix Solutions customers have access to a sophisticated document management system, data analysis tools, and integrated mapping solutions
- We own and maintain the enterprise applications we utilize for our BPO services, reducing costs for our clients
- We have the scale to manage any acquisition or back-office task. Customers range from start-up firms to large public companies
- Our internal processes are all SAS 70 Certified. This means that our customers have the confidence that their vendor operates in a Sarbanes-Oxley compliant environment
With access to an unprecedented global workforce of more than half-a-million candidates and, with an additional ability to search, qualify, and place in real-time, a global pool of candidates spanning all areas of Engineering, Manufacturing, Electrical, Embedded, Energy, Oil & Gas, Power, ERP and IT Development.
Powered by dynamic permanent placement recruiters, our full-service recruiting experience use breakthrough proprietary recruitment strategies with built-in quality measures and on-boarding processes to recruit, assess, and qualify the right professionals for our client positions at every level. We use a consultative approach to understand each specific need and present candidates only with the most advanced technical and human skill sets in the marketplace.
- ERP : Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards and other Legacy ERPs,
- Agile PLM, Teamcenter, Windchill, Enovia, Matrixone and other PLM Solutions
- Electrical Design and Controls Engineer
- Automobile Test/ Validation Engineer
- Embedded Controls Engineer
- PLC. Scada, Honeywell, Alan Bradley Programmers
- Civil, Structural and other Construction Specialists
- Aerospace Design/ Stress Engineer
- FMEA Engineer
- Structure Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Production Engineer
- MCAD Engineer/ Modeling Specialist
- Database consultants
- Software developers & architects
- System engineers
- Application & database developers
- DW/BI professionals
- Project Managers
- Business and system Analysts
- QA Testers
- Network Engineers
- Infrastructure managers
- Database Administrators
- System Administrators
- Engineers among others
Our Competencies: ADM, Data Warehousing and BI, ERP, QA and Testing, Emergent Technologies (mobile, cloud, big data, social, portal, et al.)
Success is ensured during every Virtusasoft Inc. engagement. Each engagement, regardless of size, involves effective project management, using a proven methodology and subject matter experts with experience in the relevant industry. The Measure of Success as a client of Virtusasoft you benefit from a dedicated Virtusasfot Project Manager who is a single point of contact and is responsible for the delivery of a successful engagement.
Our PMP certified Project Managers use a scalable project management process to ensure that it matches your specific needs. The Project Manager is responsible for the clear ongoing communication with our clients. Communication is considered essential to success - from project inception through deployment. Consistent with our commitment, we continue to seek your feedback to help us improve our services.
To understand client's objectives, create an effective and efficient plan, and deploy a solution that best meets the client's intended results.
Ensures the smooth completion of every engagement
Assigns a single point of contact - project inception to deployment
Includes both project management professionals AND subject matter experts with expertise in variety of industries and applications
Provides structured methodology to ensure successful engagements
Facilitates end user adoption to deliver maximum value for your investment
Responsible and accountable for delivering projects according to specification and within budget
a. Mobile App Development
We have a multi-pronged approach to mobile applications. Our mobile policy focuses on user experience and content delivery in addition to superior technology. We pay attention to all stages of mobile application development, right from conceptualization to application development. We develop, deploy, and constantly upgrade them based on feedback and advances in technology.
We are experts in major mobile platforms such as iOS, Android and Blackberry, and the latest developments in mobile devices such as the screen size and technologies like touch screen. Virtusasoft focuses on developing exceptional mobile solutions integrating all these features to provide a rich user experience. We help clients capitalize on the potential of mobile technologies by planning, standardizing, deploying and supporting custom mobile line of business applications.
Virtusasoft Mobile Offering:
b. BI ANALYTICS
- Mobile Strategy : Unleashing Mobile Power
- Mobile Application Development and Maintenance
- Native and Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Mobile Application Testing Services
- Mobile Advertisement Solutions.
Virtusasot has a customer centric approach to BI. We work closely with customers to understand there BI requirements and offer Consulting using next-generation tools. Our Business Intelligence Consulting address complex business issues by providing easy access to the correct set of data, anytime from anywhere in the organization. Users could thus save their precious time for data analysis, rather than collection of data.
We help our clients leverage the information in their data warehouse to the maximum extent and generate intelligent reports. Our process of deploying the right technical team helps organizations build an efficient Information system comprising of customized and graphical views of the organization’s information, thus enabling the management to see the overall health of their business.
We look at how data, reporting, predictive analytics, social media, mobility, master data and real time information can be used for effective business transformation. With structured, semi-structured and unstructured data flooding organizations, we focus on methods that can use data to provide “actionable insights”.
Virtusasoft BI Offerings are:
c. BIG DATA
- Global BI Strategy
- SAP Business Objects Consulting
- IBM COGNOS BI Consulting
- Oracle BI Consulting
- Hyperion Essbase
Vitusasoft has been providing quality database solutions over the years for several clients. We offer a range of services, from legacy data warehousing, conventional data warehousing, on-demand data warehousing to the latest data warehousing in the cloud. Our expertise includes diversified database systems and platforms including Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, IBM and Sybase.
We cater to customers from Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance, Financial, Retail, Utilities, Telecom, and Manufacturing domains. Our customers include fortune 500 customers and also mid-market customers that have data-critical businesses.
Our service offerings include Data Integration, Data Extraction, Data Transformation, Data Loading, Data Analytics, Data Analysis, Data Modelling, Data Conversions, Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Data Profiling, Data Normalization, Data Quality, Data Integrity, Data Governance, etc.
Virtusasoft has a very strong domain knowledge and wide expertise in using Java and open source technologies. Our strength lies in building advanced Java based applications. We follow a developer-friendly review methodology for Java. Automation of database documentation in Java gets generated on each build. Architectural rules are defined as part of continuous integration and get checked on very build. Quality of code is ensured by the code coverage with the bench mark set to 95%. Our advantages include time to market, development productivity, code quality, assessment platform, best in class technology expertise, and solution accelerators.
Modern businesses are increasingly dealing with complex technology challenges, which need suitable IT solutions to enhance productivity. Java is an advanced development platform for various software tools and solutions that enable enterprises to meet their IT requirements in different scenarios.
Virtusasoft’s deep industry experience in Java and detailed understanding of changing market trends enable enterprises to benefit from our Java based solutions and services for managing their business processes, business intelligence, content management, CRM, websites, and middleware. We develop a common technology framework based on industry best practices in architecture, design, and implementation, which forms the basis of enterprise application development. We also help customers transition and integrate Java Enterprise systems into existing enterprise solutions.